BABY BAY – AGES 6 WEEKS – 1 YEAR
The infant program strives to foster optimal development within a safe and secure setting. Warm, caring relationships between children and adults form the basic foundation for all other programming at the center. Through positive interactions with adults, young children develop trust in their world to be able to meet their needs and at the same time promote good feelings about themselves. This healthy sense of esteem enables a young child to go forth into the world with confidence.
- Creating trusting bonds with adults and environment
- Developing and mastering new skills
- Managing infant emotions
- The YMCA provides one brand of formula for infants, or you may provide your own formula.
- The YMCA supports mothers who are breastfeeding and pumping, and provide a safe, warm and comfortable location for you to breastfeed at the YMCA.
- The YMCA implements the CACFP food program guidelines for infants.
DAILY CARE: INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED
Your child is unique and days are tailored to suit each child’s individual schedule and needs. Every encounter- feeding, diapering, playtime- is treated as an opportunity by our staff to build positive one-on-one interactions with your infant. Through your guidance and care requests, your child will have all his/her needs met.