The Y Invests in You
The Y is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to feel valued in your work and confident in your potential. Here, supervisors believe in you and help you to succeed.
You will be encouraged to be a leader through:
- National comprehensive leadership development and certification system that promotes learning at all stages of your career.
- Scholarships for continued education and training through the YMCA of the USA.
- Employee resource groups created for staff of diverse backgrounds and experiences within the Dakota Alliance and over 250,000 employees nationally.
- Coaching and Mentoring
Character is what counts at the Y, where our values – caring, honesty, respect and responsibility – shape our culture. The Y is a diverse community where your collegues quickly become your friends or extension of your family.
Benefits and Compensation
Depending upon if you are seeking a full-time or part-time career at the Y, benefits and compensation will include some or all of these benefits:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- FREE Y Membership
- Reduced Program Fees
- Paid Time Off Benefits for Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- YMCA Retirement Fund
The Y positively impacts lives all over the country, giving you tremendous opportunities to make a difference. Whatever your talent or interest, you can realize your leadership potential in an array of positions in these areas focused on helping others:
- Youth Development
- Healthy Living
- Social Responsibility
As well as. . . .
Operations and Management